Looking for the Best Prices on a New RAM 2500?
Try the WhyPaySticker.com Way and Save Some Real Money
The Old-Fashioned Way
1. You can't leave. You're pressured to buy the car today, without the chance to comparison shop.
2. Endless negotiation. You're stuck for hours going head-to-head with a salesman.
3. You're overwhelmed by numbers. APRs, fees, payment schedules—you have to sign right away and there's no time to think.
Our Dealer Network
We generate millions of dollars in sales each month for the dealers. By using our website as the middleman, you can save hundreds of dollars on your purchase. Why do dealers work with us then? Because of the 50,000 cars sold each day, fewer than 500 are sold through our network. That’s a drop in the bucket for the car dealers, but a bottom line price quote for you.
In addition, we'll show you any available manufacturer Rebates & Incentives for your new car.
The Back Door to Savings
A dealership’s Internet department prices its vehicles to maximize the number of cars it sells, not the profit per car. Manufacturers decide the allocation of vehicles and dealer perks on the basis of a dealership's volume.
Coming in through the "back door" levels the playing field for your negotiation and tells the dealer that you have done your research, that you know about rebates, hold-backs, multiple price quotes and all the tricks of the trade.
When you deal with our contacts in the Internet department, you get a firm price quote, and oftentimes the paper work is already prepared when you walk into the dealership.
Depending on your location, sometimes the dealer will bring the car to you at your home or office for a test drive, walk-around, and ultimately delivery.
We keep referring customers to friendly Internet Sales Managers, and they keep selling cars at incredibly low prices.
The WhyPaySticker.com Way
1. Start from the comfort of home. It's so easy with free, no-obligation Internet price quotes from Accredited Dealers.
2. Make dealers compete. You know you'll get the best price with competitive bids from multiple dealers.
3. Finalize the numbers on your terms. Finish your negotiations on your time, then go to the dealership to pick up your new car.
New 2014 RAM 2500 Overview
- New 410-hp, 6.4-liter HEMI V-8
- Suspension upgrades and increased towing capacity – up to 17,970 pounds
- Two available dual alternator systems for powering accessories
- 5-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty
Heavy-duty trucks are really judged by one thing and one thing alone: can it get the job done, and can it do it again. And again. And again. RAM, the truck and commercial division of Dodge, sought to upgrade the 2500’s capabilities in the new model year and have done so by offering a slew of upgrades, both under the hood and in the suspension. New for 2014 is a five-link coil rear suspension, and a rear air suspension option which doesn’t negatively impact towing or payload. The air suspension offers automatic load leveling, which improves stability and ride even when towing large loads. RAM also proudly touts their unsurpassed powertrain warranty and extended maintenance cycles which make it cheaper to keep the RAM 2500 on the road.
Besides the new aforementioned HEMI V-8, the 2500 offers a few engine options. The base engine is a 383-hp, 5.7-liter HEMI V-8, while a 350-hp, Cummins 6.7-liter turbodiesel V-8 is optional. The 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 makes 410-hp, making it the most powerful gasoline engine found in a heavy duty truck on the market. The EPA does not require fuel economy testing on commercial vehicles, so mpg figures are not available.
The 2500’s interior can run the gamut from bare bones to posh. UConnect with an 8.4-inch touchscreen is optional, as are most of the luxury options also found on the 1500 half-ton pickup such as leather upholstery, real wood trim that’s been gouged by barbed wire for a worn look, and Bluetooth connectivity.
Standard safety features include trailer-sway control, an integrated trailer brake control, backup camera, traction control, front and seat-mounted side airbags, and electronic stability control.
Our state-of-the-art technology uses your ZIP code to find accredited dealers in your area that can sell vehicles below sticker price.Close Window