Looking for the Best Prices on a New Mitsubishi Galant?
Try the WhyPaySticker.com Way and Save Some Real Money
The Old-Fashioned Way
1. You can't leave. You're pressured to buy the car today, without the chance to comparison shop.
2. Endless negotiation. You're stuck for hours going head-to-head with a salesman.
3. You're overwhelmed by numbers. APRs, fees, payment schedules—you have to sign right away and there's no time to think.
Our Dealer Network
We generate millions of dollars in sales each month for the dealers. By using our website as the middleman, you can save hundreds of dollars on your purchase. Why do dealers work with us then? Because of the 50,000 cars sold each day, fewer than 500 are sold through our network. That’s a drop in the bucket for the car dealers, but a bottom line price quote for you.
In addition, we'll show you any available manufacturer Rebates & Incentives for your new car.
The Back Door to Savings
A dealership’s Internet department prices its vehicles to maximize the number of cars it sells, not the profit per car. Manufacturers decide the allocation of vehicles and dealer perks on the basis of a dealership's volume.
Coming in through the "back door" levels the playing field for your negotiation and tells the dealer that you have done your research, that you know about rebates, hold-backs, multiple price quotes and all the tricks of the trade.
When you deal with our contacts in the Internet department, you get a firm price quote, and oftentimes the paper work is already prepared when you walk into the dealership.
Depending on your location, sometimes the dealer will bring the car to you at your home or office for a test drive, walk-around, and ultimately delivery.
We keep referring customers to friendly Internet Sales Managers, and they keep selling cars at incredibly low prices.
The WhyPaySticker.com Way
1. Start from the comfort of home. It's so easy with free, no-obligation Internet price quotes from Accredited Dealers.
2. Make dealers compete. You know you'll get the best price with competitive bids from multiple dealers.
3. Finalize the numbers on your terms. Finish your negotiations on your time, then go to the dealership to pick up your new car.
New 2012 Mitsubishi Galant Overview
The five-seat Galant midsize sedan is offered only with four-cylinder power. It competes with the Chevrolet Malibu, Honda Accord and Toyota Camry. It is available in two trims: the base ES and top-of-the-line SE.
New for 2012
There are no significant changes for 2012.
The Galant's wide grille has a silver-painted mesh design and is flanked by rectangular headlights. Exterior features include:
- Standard: daytime running lights, auto-off headlights, 16-inch steel wheels; 18-inch alloy wheels available
- Available: fog lights, chrome exhaust tip, color-keyed rear spoiler
Inside, the Galant's center control panel is busy-looking. For a midsize sedan, the Galant's backseat is notably uncomfortable — the bottom cushion doesn't provide much thigh support. Interior features include:
- Standard manual air conditioning
- Available automatic climate control
- Standard auxiliary jack for MP3 players
- SE has moonroof, navigation system and a backup camera
- Rockford Fosgate premium stereo with steering-wheel audio controls on SE
- Available leather upholstery
The front-drive Galant has one powertrain, a 2.4-liter four-cylinder teamed with a four-speed automatic. Mechanical features include:
- 160-horsepower, 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine
- Four-speed automatic with manual-shift mode
- All-disc antilock brakes
- Side-impact airbags for front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Electronic stability system
*Overview courtesy of Cars.com
Our state-of-the-art technology uses your ZIP code to find accredited dealers in your area that can sell vehicles below sticker price.Close Window