Looking for the Best Prices on a New GMC Savana 2500?
Try the WhyPaySticker.com Way and Save Some Real Money
The Old-Fashioned Way
1. You can't leave. You're pressured to buy the car today, without the chance to comparison shop.
2. Endless negotiation. You're stuck for hours going head-to-head with a salesman.
3. You're overwhelmed by numbers. APRs, fees, payment schedules—you have to sign right away and there's no time to think.
Our Dealer Network
We generate millions of dollars in sales each month for the dealers. By using our website as the middleman, you can save hundreds of dollars on your purchase. Why do dealers work with us then? Because of the 50,000 cars sold each day, fewer than 500 are sold through our network. That’s a drop in the bucket for the car dealers, but a bottom line price quote for you.
In addition, we'll show you any available manufacturer Rebates & Incentives for your new car.
The Back Door to Savings
A dealership’s Internet department prices its vehicles to maximize the number of cars it sells, not the profit per car. Manufacturers decide the allocation of vehicles and dealer perks on the basis of a dealership's volume.
Coming in through the "back door" levels the playing field for your negotiation and tells the dealer that you have done your research, that you know about rebates, hold-backs, multiple price quotes and all the tricks of the trade.
When you deal with our contacts in the Internet department, you get a firm price quote, and oftentimes the paper work is already prepared when you walk into the dealership.
Depending on your location, sometimes the dealer will bring the car to you at your home or office for a test drive, walk-around, and ultimately delivery.
We keep referring customers to friendly Internet Sales Managers, and they keep selling cars at incredibly low prices.
The WhyPaySticker.com Way
1. Start from the comfort of home. It's so easy with free, no-obligation Internet price quotes from Accredited Dealers.
2. Make dealers compete. You know you'll get the best price with competitive bids from multiple dealers.
3. Finalize the numbers on your terms. Finish your negotiations on your time, then go to the dealership to pick up your new car.
New 2013 GMC Savana 2500 Overview
The Savana is available in quarter-ton, half-ton and one-ton weight classes, in regular- and long-wheelbase form with five engine choices. Competitors include the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Nissan NV and Ford E-Series. The Savana is related to the Chevrolet Express.
New for 2013
GMC adds three new options to the Savana for 2013 with a backup camera, rear park assist and a navigation radio available for both cargo and passenger vans.
The Savana has a trapezoidal grille with a large GMC badge and upscale reflector headlights. Regular-length passenger and cargo vans can be fitted with a 60/40-split left-side entry and loading door. Side access panels, which offer access to either side of the van, feature remote releases and are available on work-oriented models. Exterior features include 16-inch steel wheels, swing-out rear doors, and an available sliding passenger-side door.
Depending on the configuration, Savana passenger vans can carry eight, 12 or 15 people. Cargo vans seat a maximum of two people. Interior features include:
- Vinyl or cloth seats and standard air conditioning
- Available remote start, dealer-installed Wi-Fi internet, Bluetooth cellphone connectivity, power seats, and bulkhead dividers (cargo vans)
The Savana 2500 can be equipped with one of three engines:
- Flex-fuel 280-hp, 4.8-liter V-8 with 295 pounds-feet of torque
- 324-hp, 6.0-liter V-8 with 373 pounds-feet of torque
- 260-hp, turbo-diesel 6.6-liter V-8 with 525 pounds-feet of torque
Twelve- and 15-person models have three-layer glass that helps reduce the risk of ejection during an accident. Standard safety features include all-disc antilock brakes, three-row side curtain airbags (passenger vans), and an electronic stability system.
*Overview courtesy of Cars.com
Our state-of-the-art technology uses your ZIP code to find accredited dealers in your area that can sell vehicles below sticker price.Close Window